Riverside Marketing Strategies
brings over 20 years of marketing expertise to meet your organization’s top marketing challenges.
Riverside Marketing Strategies tailors its marketing and content services to meet your firm’s specific needs
including acting as an outsourced executive. Among Riverside Marketing Strategies’ typical projects are:
- Provide strategic marketing support, especially with social media, content marketing and digital marketing.
- Assess current marketing effectiveness.
- Analyze competitive environment.
- Create marketing plans.
- Offer product ideation services to develop products and/or line extensions.
- Perform due diligence for prospective buyers to determine marketing effectiveness and fit.
Content Development (including Writing)
Riverside Marketing Strategies’ Heidi Cohen is experienced at developing a wide range of
marketing content to help achieve both external and internal business goals.
Having worked with a wide range of content and media companies, Heidi knows how to get
your audience’s attention and deliver your information to your target audience effectively.
Take advantage of these content marketing services available from Riverside Marketing Strategies:
- Content marketing strategy (including social media)
- White papers
- Corporate presentations (written for executives to present)
- Series of articles (either ghost written or in her name)
- One-off articles and blog posts
- Other corporate communications
Riverside Marketing Strategies' Heidi Cohen is an experienced speaker.
She motivates her audiences so that they leave her talks with the ability to go back to work
and apply her real life tactics. While she believes in being green, Heidi doesn’t recycle talks she’s given before.
To ensure that the presentation make to your organization is relevant, she confers with clients to determine their
challenges and pain points. Among your speaking options are:
- Individual session
Training and Seminars
Riverside Marketing Strategies’ Heidi Cohen has taught graduate level marketing at top universities,
associations and businesses for over 10 years. Class sizes have varied from small classes to standing room only crowds.
Heidi develops her own up-to-date, educational and training materials tailored to meet your audience’s needs.
In today’s ever changing, complex social media world, where organizations are constantly trying to keep up-to-date,
it’s critical to ensure your employees are properly trained so you can change internal processes,
get employees to engage across platforms and keep employee skills up-to-date.
See how your organization can benefit from tailored training.
Among your training options are:
- Graduate courses-in-person and distance
- Corporate training